Hey there, I’m Leigh! I’m the woman behind The Columbus Calligrapher. Most days you can find me at home working in my studio, with my dog Scarlett by my feet.
When I’m not working, you’ll likely find me with my friends at a coffee shop or spending time with my people I’ve met through my bible study. I’m a devoted coffee lover and if I could, I would eat mac & cheese every single day. I work with couples that are looking for classic, handcrafted details to make their wedding day truly unique and memorable. I’m so lucky to give them a beautiful and personal experience from the first consultation to the delivery of the final wedding day elements.
I’m honored to have my work showcased in a variety of wedding blogs and publications and have had the opportunity to work with other amazing wedding vendors.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. My favorite vacation spot is Cape Cod, where my great grandfather built a cottage on the beach!
2. I trained my dog, Scarlett, to put shoes away. The downside is now if she can’t put them away she’ll take them to wherever she thinks they should go!
3. I usually would prefer a stout or porter to wine, but I rarely turn down champagne.
4. My best friend Hannah and I lived together for 6 years during and after college, and we’ve been hanging out at least every other week for nearly 10 years!
5. After getting married, I fell in love with weddings and wish I could do our wedding all over again just so I can plan another wedding! That’s how I got my start in the wedding industry!
When you're ready to get started, get in touch!